THE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING SERVICES OFFERED BY
· Zero Discharge treatment using specialized water diffusion process.
· Effluent Treatment Plants consisting of;
· Primary Treatments.
· Secondary i.e. Biological Treatments including Activated Sludge process, Attached growth process.
· Tertiary treatment i.e. polishing treatments.
· Novel Iono-Oxy treatment for industrial waste water,
· Use of Aquatic plants for removal of impurities from the industrial wastewater at
· Waste water Characterization
· Treatibility Studies
· Feasibility Report
· Control System Design & detailed Engineering
· Ozonator (Disinfections, Chlorinators, UV irradiation)
· Sewage Treatment Plants
· Control Plant Up gradation studies
· Receiving Water impact Study
· Disposal System Design
· Operation Contracts
· Detailed Engineering
· Solid Waste Characterization & Classification
· Collection, Transportation & Disposal Systems Study
· Comprehensive Solid Waste Program preparation for Urban / Semi-Urban
OPERATION & MEINTENANCE CONTRACT
· Effluent Treatment Plant
· Primary Treatment
· Secondary Ttreatment
· Tersery Treatment
· Polishing Treatment
· Activated water Treatment
· Cooling Tower
· R O Water
· R M – for men power supply (Skilled, un-skilled)
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL EQUIPMENTS INCLUDING
Compact water screen technique for Air Pollution Control,
Dynamically Charged Water Membrane” – DCWM
· Hazardous Waste Characterization
· Safe Disposal System
· Noise Level Survey
· Abatement System
· Land use Plan studies
· Environmental Impact Assessment Studies
· Environment System Audit
· Eco Landscaping and Gardening
· Promotion Programs
· Solar Energy
· Wind Energy
ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING SERVICES CONSULTANCY
· Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
· Stack Monitoring.
· Rapid Environmental Impact Assessment Studies and consultancy services.
· Water and Soil Analysis.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR OUR INNOVATIVE POLLUTION CONTROL TECHNIQUES AND DEVICES
· Low Capital and running cost
· High Purification efficiency
· Less space requirement
· Instrumentation - friendly
· Re-use/recovery of chemicals and water
· Complete colour removal
· Toxicity removal and reusability of sludge
· Degradation of refractory, recalcitrant compounds
· Low hydraulic retention time
· Low pressure drop
· Versatility in removal of a range of impurities
· Retrofitability in the existing system
We have a highly committed workforce headed by skilled professionals who continuously raise to the expectations of the industry standards by running that extra mile, which distinguishes us from others.